On our adventure together we will . . .
- Explore the many faces that make up multicultural Israel
- Enrich our knowledge of Jewish and ancient history
- Enjoy outdoor adventures and the beauty of the land itself
- Encounter firsthand the modern miracle of the State of Israel
- Engage with the communities of Israel
- Walk the streets of the Old City, visiting the Jewish and Christian quarters and the Arab market along the way
- Hike Masada to view the ancient remains of King Herod’s fortress and float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
- Encounter Bedouin life with a camel ride and hospitality in the desert
. . . and so much more!
This amazing tour includes . . .
- 3 nights at Maagan Holiday Village, Tiberias
- 5 nights at the Prima Kings Hotel, Jerusalem
- Breakfast daily
- 6 dinners, including Shabbat dinner in Jerusalem
- Shabbat lunch in Jerusalem
- Arrival/departure transfers with main group
- Entrance fees & porterage per itinerary
- Touring in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Incredible & unique touring adventures throughout
Land tour $2779; single occupancy supplement $730 ; airfare TBD. Discounts if paying by check.
Flyer, itinerary, release form, and map are online: http://secure.ayelet.com/bloomjune2018.aspx.